New Kits Pre-Order and
Pre-Order Promotional Bundles
Arma Hobby, 1/72 scale
Arma Hobby www.armahobby.com has sent news on new and forthcoming releases and special bundle deals:
New Kits Pre-Order - September 2023
After a long and intensive involvement in the 1/48 scale, today we are starting the pre-order of two new 1/72 scale model kits!
As usual, we have prepared very attractive promotional bundles with free 3D-printed accessories, and larger bundles also with a good discount!
New Mustang boxing
The first of these kits is a new-style 1/72 P-51B/C Mustang boxing with masks and three attractive marking schemes known from the first, now out-of-stock "Expert Set" edition. The "old" Mustang boxes are out-of-stock, all the "Expert Sets" are gone, there's not much British-Polish "Model Kit" left, and these boxes will no longer be reissued.
Stronger Sea Hurricane
The second model kit is a continuation of our sea adventure with Hurricane, in which we sail together with Wojciech ?uczak, a well-known aviation journalist who supports us with research and narrative.
This time we offer a more powerful version of this aeroplane: 1/72 Sea Hurricane Mk IIc. We have prepared this version of the "Hurricane" in a kit containing the well-known and appreciated Hurricane IIc plastic sprues and 3D-printed resin parts for easy conversion. This is an idea that has already proven successful in the Sea Hurricane Ib and the "anti-tank" Hurricane IId model kits - despite the need for some modifications to the plastic parts, modellers easily manage building them and many very cool models have already been built using these kits! In addition, the Sea Hurricane IIc box contains three very cool marking schemes!
Follow this link for more details and images
Pre-Order Promotional Bundles
You can already pre-order both of these kits in attractive promotional bundles. The larger bundle you order, the more bonuses you will receive:
for every Mustang you get 3D-printed accessories!
2 kits bundle – for each of them you get 3D-printed accessories!
3 kits bundle – for each of them you get 3D printed accessories and a discount!
Free 3D-printed accessories
In double and triple bundles pre-ordered at Armahobby.com, you will receive free 3D-printed resin accessories for each model kit:
For every, even a single pre-ordered Mustang you get 3D-printed accessories:
- exhaust, seat with seatbelts and radiator grills.
The promotion is valid only in the Armahobby.com store and lasts until the first week of October! We will start shipping model kits in the first week of October.
Kit No. 70063 1/72 scale Sea Hurricane Mk IIc
Sea Hurricane Mk IIc, injected plastic model kit with 3D printed parts, 1/72 scale
Sea Hurricane IIc Kit includes:
- Arma Hobby Hurricane Mk.I injected plastic sprues
- 3D printed set with fuselage bottom, arrestor hook, exhausts , mirrors, 20mm gun barrels
- Decal with 3 marking options
- Painting masks for the canopy (kabuki paper)
- Sea Hurricane Mk IIc – 825 Squadron, HMS Vindex, early 1944
- Sea Hurricane Mk IIc - 835 Squadron, HMS Nairana, pilot Sub Lt. A.R. Burgham, June 1944
- Sea Hurricane Mk X - 804 Squadron, HMS Dasher, operation Torch, late 1942
Kit No. 70067 1/72 scale P-51B/C Mustang
- Plastic parts by Arma Hobby
- Canopy and wheels painting mask
- Decals with four colour options
- During pre-orders 3D printed accessories free (pilot's seat, cooler grilles and exhausts)
- P-51B-5-NA Mustang, 43-6315/AJ-A, „Ding Hao”, pilot: Maj. James H. Howard MH, 356th Fighter Squadron, 354th Fighter Group, Boxted, UK. April 1944.
- Mustang III, KH516/WC-F, pilot: Kpt. Jerzy Mencel DFC, 309 Squadron Polish Air Forces, shot down Me-262 jet fighter, 9th April 1945.
- P-51C-10-NT Mustang, 43-25045/C3-W, „Snookie”, pilot: Lt. Edward T. Pawlak, 382nd Fighter Squadron, 363rd Fighter Group, France, July1944
Thanks to Arma Hobby for the information and images
Review Text and Images Copyright © 2023 by Arma Hobby
Page Created 22 September, 2023
22 September, 2023
Back to HyperScale Main Page
Back to Reviews Page